One of the best things you can do to promote your brand experience online, is to take a few simple steps to help your website load faster.
- Optimize your images for web — use 65% image quality of jpeg instead of 100%.
- Eliminate or minimize the use of frames within the pages.
- Use the correct document format for the type of page you are using (eg. strict XHTML).
- Keep external images and items minimized.
- Use clean and simple style sheets – or use just one to load and call in any others instead of using multiple style sheets.
- Modify the .htaccess file at root for load expiry modules.
- Minimize GET requests.
- Remove white space in your source code with HTML Optimizer.