Most of the small companies are using gmail or yahoo as their email solution. But companies should avoid using free email. Here is the reasons for why?
- Consumers are ten times more likely to do business with a company that uses a true business email address, than companies that do not.
- For greater security and control, business owners should move towards providing employees and themselves a business email address.
- A business email address conveys a certain level of professionalism which an email coming from an ESP’s domain does not.
- Customers associate emails from “@yahoo.com” or “@gmail.com” with a personal email address. As such, they may think a business using such an address may be a new company, a side business or even a scam, regardless of the actual history of company. In a word, the key issue is “trust.”
- Potential customers are more likely to trust a company with a business email address
How chennaihost helps business owners?
chennaihost.com is offering 1GB silver linux package for SMEs
- create unlimited email accounts
- create 5 websites in a single hosting
- you can integrate the emails into outlook, thunderbird and smart mobiles
- create unlimited ftp accounts
- create shoppingcart (magento), CMS ( wordpress, joomla, drupal) in a single click
- PHP , perl, python and mysql support
- Friendly customer support
- Support via live chat, phone and email
- More than 10 years experience in the field
- Best technical support
Try creating your email accounts today click here