How To Create A Website Using HTML
If you are searching for details about How To Create A Website Using HTML then for your information Hyper Text Markup Language or HTML makes the browser capable to present the browser in the format you specify. In order to learn how to create website using HTML you would need certain simple tools. The simple steps mentioned below would let you know about the procedure and the techniques to create the website using HTML.
There are certain instructions which you shall know in order to get information on How To Create A Website Using HTML. Such as for e.g. the tool which is required for implement the HTML website is the text editor. Use the text editor such as the Notepad or the Textpad.
- In How To Create A Website Using HTML the first step will be to Open the Notepad or the Textpad.
- HTML is the markup language. The changes could be reflected in the website while making changes in the various tabs. It marks the changes in the style or the alignment of content in the website. Every tag is significant.
- Each tag is opened with an angular bracket followed by the name of the tab. Each opened tab has to be closed with the name of the tab followed by the close angular bracket.
- In order to start the HTML code in How To Create A Website Using HTML, first of all <HTML> is typed. This declares the document to be typed on a HTML page.
- The HTML page is divided into head, title and body parts.
- Type the <head> below the HTML tag. The head tag signifies the information about the document. This information is commonly known as the metadata. The content mentioned in the head tag is not displayed on the page but it is interpreted automatically by web browser.
- The content mentioned in the Head tag might include keywords and the Java Script which loads while the page gets loaded.
- Type </head> in order to close head tag. The closing and opening of the tags are to be carefully understood while learning how to create website using HTML.
- Type in <body>. This tag ensures the starting of the browser body text. The body of the webpage contains the entire graphics and content. This is actually what you see while viewing the web page.
10. Write the content you want to get displayed on the web page of your website. Type </body> to close the body tag and type </HTML> in order to close the HTML tags. This is very important for learning How To Create A Website Using HTML.
11. Save the document using the extension .html.
12. Navigate the place at which you have saved the document.
13. By double clicking the document, it should display the content you have mentioned in body tag. This could be very well seen in the web browser.
14. You could add many interesting graphics and text in the body of the document. The changes could be brought by various tags.
15. The ISP or the Web Host has its own system for the uploading of the pages. Obtain the proper FTP for making the changes in the documents. Enter the login name and the password to get started.
Well, these were certain tips for knowing the steps for how to create a website using HTML. These would surely let you know about the various ways to create efficient websites in HTML.
Before I get started, you should know that HTML code almost always uses beginning and ending tags. These tags surround the text that will be affected by the code.
A beginning tag is generally a word surrounded by brackets. The closure tag is surrounded by the same brackets but with a forward slash right after the opening bracket.
For example, if you want to bold a portion of a sentence, then you would use <b> for the opening tag and </b> for the closing.
Let’s say you want to bold the word “Hello!” in the sentence below. Then your HTML code would look like this:
<b>Hello!</b> My name is Carla.
The output would be:
Hello! My name is Carla.
Only the word “Hello!” is bolded because the tags surround that word. If you wanted to bold the entire sentence, then you would have put the closure tag, </b>, after the word “Carla”. Be sure to always include your closing tag because if you forget, your entire page will be affected by the tag.
You can apply this same concept to many other HTML codes. Here are several of the basics…
New Paragraph: <p> Starts a new paragraph and creates a blank line between your new paragraph and the one above it.
The closing tag is </p>, but is not mandatory.
Line Break: <br> This will break your text to the next line. Two <br> tags is equivalent to one <p> tag. There’s no closing tag needed for this one.
Bold: <b> Closing tag is </b>
Underline: <u> Closing tag is </u>
Italics: <i> Closing tag is </i>
Centering text: <center> Closing tag is </center>
Left aligning text: <p align=”left”> Just use </p> for the closing tag
Right aligning text: <p align=”right”> Just use </p> for the closing tag
Change text color: <font color=”red”> The ending for any font tag is </font>
If you want more colors, you can also use hex codes .
Changing font face: <font face=”Arial”>
Change font size: <font size=”3″> (choose between 1 and 7)
Blinking Text: <blink> </blink> (only works in Netscape)
Scrolling Text: <marquee> </marquee> (only works in Internet Explorer)
Basic Structure of an HTML Page
Here you will see a sample HTML page with the basic structure.
<title>Title that is displayed at the top of your web browser and also used as the title by many search engines</title>
<meta name=”description” content=”10-15 word description of your site read by some search engines”>
<meta name=”keywords” content=”main keywords of your site separated by commas. Read by some search engines”>
This is my new web page. I hope you like it. Please come back and visit again. If you need help creating your web site visit <a href=”http://www.2createawebsite.com”>2 Create a Website.com</a>.
The <html> tag just tells the browser where the HTML starts. It is not necessary to include this tag to get your page to show.
The <title> tells your browser the title of the page and you’ll see this text at the very top of your web browser. This is also used by most search engines when indexing your page. Whatever text you have here will be title of your site when displayed in the search engines.
The <meta name> information is also somewhat useful for some search engines. They may use whatever is in your “description” tag to describe your site. Others may randomly take an excerpt of the <body> of your page for a description of your site. The keyword tag may also be helpful with your ranking in some engines. Insert 3 or 4 of your main keywords or keyword phrases separated by commas here.
A few years ago, the <meta name> information was quite crucial in getting a top listing with the search engines. However, things have changed drastically with the explosion of so many new sites and the fact that many people abused it. I would still recommend using these tags but don’t expect to get a top ranking because of them.
The body of your site should be included inside the <body> tags.
You need website the refer chennaihost.com