Before going to the answer , we can read about what is PHP.
What is PHP?
PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is among one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document, rather than calling an external file to process data. Ultimately, the code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications. PHP can be deployed on most Web servers and also as a standalone shell on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. A competitor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) server-side script engine and similar languages, PHP is installed on more than 20 million Web sites and 1 million Web servers.
Answers for our question:
It is free of cost. You don’t have to pay to anyone. Just download PHP absolutely free and even distribute it freely.
- Hassle Free: Not too many codes are required for building applications with PHP. Besides, this application is safe and secure to use. php website development is always the right choice.
- It supports more than 700 functions which eventually reduces complexities while programming. It is more useful if you want to host your website on Linux. It also supports multiple databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL server and MS Access and as it is an open source programming in PHP is cost effective also, php website development is cost effective.
- Simplicity: The most advantageous thing in using PHP for programming is its simplicity as it is easy to understand and learn as it is same to languages like C and Pearl, a person from any background will feel comfortable in understanding and using it.
- Popular in CMS: As most of the Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla are prepared in PHP only therefore, the websites made by using PHP is customized and programmers can manipulate it according to their requirement php website development in cms is very popular.
- Performance: It is another advantage if you want to run a website on your server. MySql database which is mostly used with PHP is much faster than the other databases present in the market. It is also very easy to integrate and implement applications with PHP.
- Cuts Down Your Server Bills: Though PHP can run on your windows based server, it is basically designed for platforms like Linux and Apache that have zero upfront costs and no ongoing costs. As compared to Windows servers, you can save your maintenance bills.